Billwang 工业设计论坛 > 娱乐休闲区 > 外语学习交流区 > 英语 Hello everybody, introduce yourself here!
关闭主题
Hello everybody, introduce yourself here!     主题工具 显示
普通会员

cciu 的头像

注册日期: 2002-10-06
帖子: 4
积分: 0

发表于 2003-01-28, 14: 50   [ 悄悄话 ]

引用:
Juinwing wrote:
Hello~Everybody~~
Now I am so tired of studying english,because I feel that I make just a little progress,I am so upset!! I come here ocassionally,then I find here.Cool~~The english articles you wrote are quite funny,I love here immediately.
But I still have problems,I am thinking about how I can improve my english quickly,55……please help me~~If you have some useful ways of study,could you tell me? THX!
The 3 most effective ways of language learning are PRACTICE, PRACTICE and PRACTICE.

First of all, read and listen intensively, to maximize the learning effect, find something you are really interested in. For example, find good english novels to read and exciting Hollywood films to listen. Moreover, read english newspaper and watch english program every day and night, if possible.

Then, after having certain degree of familiarization, you can proceed to speaking and writing. If you have some english speaking neighbor or colleague to talk to, then you are lucky, otherwise, you should seize every chance to utilize it. Forming a study group for congenial friends to practice periodically is also a good method.

Remember, language is natural, neither something to analyse nor something to memorize mechanically. You have to feel it, to understand it, and make it be your part, then you will be truly successful.

Don’t give up my friend, we are with you.

cciu 当前离线  
普通会员

smily_jane 的头像

注册日期: 2003-01-31
帖子: 1

发表于 2003-02-01, 02: 02   [ 悄悄话 ]

HI EVERYBODY,

THIS IS SMILY-JANE。 MY ENGLISH NAME IS JANE 。IT IS MY FIRST TIME GET IN HERE。 I LIVE IN ZHUHAI-A BEAUTIFUL CITY OF GUANGDONG PROVINCE。 :)

smily_jane 当前离线  
普通会员

Amika 的头像

注册日期: 2003-01-24
住址: 馬來西亞
积分: 2

发表于 2003-02-01, 13: 53   [ 悄悄话 ]

hello, everyone, i'm Amika from Malaysia.. nice to see that a chinese site is encourging their members to learn english, which seldom can be found in a chinese forum, i'm glad that i can speak english to u guys, as i can type faster in english...

Amika 当前离线  
初级会员

月光紫俏 的头像

注册日期: 2002-12-22
住址: 北京
帖子: 6
积分: 1

发表于 2003-02-02, 10: 17   [ 悄悄话 ]

Hi~!
月光紫俏 is coming~!!!
Call me Cathy for short~!!!
My Eng is very........good~!!!
I am a very ....smart girl.....~!!!
I am the girl king in the world....haaaaa...~!
I will be fine to you, my friend~!!!

月光紫俏 当前离线  

全球第一片天然葡萄籽白皙面膜上市啦!88元/5片
Be Pretty
初级会员

joseph2 的头像

注册日期: 2002-09-26
住址: 浙江大学工业设计专业
积分: 3

发表于 2003-02-02, 15: 02   [ 悄悄话 ]

Here comes the very popular Joseph2 whose English name is Joseph.
But why 2?
Because there is another Joseph in the next class of my senior school.
I'm in Class 2, so... Huh!~~

Just like a famous crazy person says:

We enjoy losing face!

Speak out our poor English!

joseph2 当前离线  
普通会员

akira-kun 的头像

注册日期: 2003-02-01
帖子: 2

发表于 2003-02-03, 12: 31   [ 悄悄话 ]

hello everyone,happy chinese new year~~~
I am akira-kun here,and my real English name is Pierre.I have learned English for over 10 years.It's long time for me but my English is not good enough.Through the long long time I found I like English and I want improve it,especially in spoken-English.I also want to meet some friends here,you can mail me,my E-mail is akira@mesky.net.
I am a college student and I like music,movies,books,comic and so on.
It's a good place here and I love here.
Thanks a lot......

akira-kun 当前离线  
普通会员

帅蛤蟆 的头像

注册日期: 2002-11-08

发表于 2003-02-08, 02: 54   [ 悄悄话 ]

引用:
cciu wrote:
引用:
Juinwing wrote:
Hello~Everybody~~
Now I am so tired of studying english,because I feel that I make just a little progress,I am so upset!! I come here ocassionally,then I find here.Cool~~The english articles you wrote are quite funny,I love here immediately.
But I still have problems,I am thinking about how I can improve my english quickly,55……please help me~~If you have some useful ways of study,could you tell me? THX!
The 3 most effective ways of language learning are PRACTICE, PRACTICE and PRACTICE.

First of all, read and listen intensively, to maximize the learning effect, find something you are really interested in. For example, find good english novels to read and exciting Hollywood films to listen. Moreover, read english newspaper and watch english program every day and night, if possible.

Then, after having certain degree of familiarization, you can proceed to speaking and writing. If you have some english speaking neighbor or colleague to talk to, then you are lucky, otherwise, you should seize every chance to utilize it. Forming a study group for congenial friends to practice periodically is also a good method.

Remember, language is natural, neither something to analyse nor something to memorize mechanically. You have to feel it, to understand it, and make it be your part, then you will be truly successful.

Don’t give up my friend, we are with you.
what a wondrous gospel it is!! what a perfect english u have got!!

i'm envious of u!

帅蛤蟆 当前离线  
普通会员

rickyaaa 的头像

注册日期: 2003-01-29

发表于 2003-02-08, 05: 56   [ 悄悄话 ]

Hi...

How are you all doing....

This is Ricky..... Nice to meet you guys here...

I live in Dallas right now..

rickyaaa 当前离线  
普通会员

zzchw 的头像

注册日期: 2003-02-08

发表于 2003-02-09, 09: 37   [ 悄悄话 ]

Hi, this is zzchw. I am a electronic engineer, and very interested in English. I want to improve my spoken English, so I am here now!

zzchw 当前离线  
高级会员

coolka 的头像

注册日期: 2001-09-05
帖子: 57
积分: 21

发表于 2003-02-09, 19: 27   [ 悄悄话 ]

hello! I am COOLKA, I living in Melbourne one year ago, recently I enrolled course of final art in RMIT university to start my new student's life. Certainly I enjoy art very much, such as watercolor , painting and website design, Melbourne is a very beautiful city like a garden , many of traditional culture and new technology culture crasis together in one city, and The quiet YARA river through the city, many oldest building coast the YARA, when the sunset, walking on the Elizabeth street, you can hear the concinnity sax sound near by you, I away have enthusiasm to painting every here in my canvas at this time . do you like Melbourne or art ? I also hope you enjoy .

At other hand I want improve my English level more quickly, best one month or one day, although that's no possible and unbelievably , then give me a hand let we are friend , beuase we have a same goal----------------------excellent English level

coolka 当前离线  
普通会员

gummy 的头像

注册日期: 2003-02-10

发表于 2003-02-10, 18: 42   [ 悄悄话 ]

Hello everybody.
I'm Chinese Canadian, so I'm perfectly fluent in English. I can also speak, understand, and read Chinese, although I can't write it. Why do all of you have such horrible spelling? Do you hate capital letters or something?

I don't know why I'm posting this here, since I'm not really studying English. But I am very interested in languages. I'm currently concentrating on Japanese, but I have previously learned Spanish in school and a little bit of French.

Adios, au revoir, and sayounara.

gummy 当前离线  
普通会员

maple571 的头像

注册日期: 2003-01-24
帖子: 2

发表于 2003-02-11, 19: 57   [ 悄悄话 ]

my name is Maple.
I come form BeiJing.
I am a student in a uneirocity at BeiJing.

maple571 当前离线  

人生以足够乏味,请不要再伤心颓废。
普通会员

moonysky 的头像

注册日期: 2002-12-08
帖子: 7

发表于 2003-02-12, 13: 13   [ 悄悄话 ]

when you are hoping.the dreams are coming.

moonysky 当前离线  
普通会员

yavour 的头像

注册日期: 2003-02-08
住址: Shanghai
积分: 1

发表于 2003-02-13, 11: 02   [ 悄悄话 ]

HI there
this is yavour. the twisted word is derived from the dutch word "jawohl". nothing sepcial, just 'cause its pronounce is much similar to my Chinese name.
my major at university is English, but after graudated I took soft engineer as my job, always dealing with program,design patten,databse, or sth. like that, except the 26 letters.
so I'd like to pick it back, that is why I'm here. hope all of you could give a hand gracefully, and sure, any help needs me is always my pleasure.

yavour 当前离线  
普通会员

landy 的头像

注册日期: 2003-02-13

发表于 2003-02-13, 13: 46   [ 悄悄话 ]

Hello!This is Landy speaking.I am happy to see you.

landy 当前离线  
关闭主题

主题工具
显示模式

发帖规则

所有时间均为北京时间。现在的时间是 01: 57

关于我们   联系我们   相关申明   操作指引   招聘服务   广告服务   合作伙伴  

版权所有 (C) 2000 - 2012 BillWang | 工业设计 ICP 经营许可: 粤B2-20061055 粤ICP备10209353号-4